Beauty And Fitness
BEAUTY AND FITNESS
Health is wealth. By being physically fit, it can make a person look lean both inside and out.
There is a lot, a person can do such jogging or walking in the morning, playing basketball or any other sport with friends, but if a person wants to have muscles and look lean, the best thing to do will be to start a cardiovascular and weight training program.
Just like taking any medicine, one should first consult the doctor before undergoing any form of exercise.
Physical exercise is beneficial because it helps support and improve one’s health from a variety of diseases and premature death. It also makes a person feel happier and increases one’s self esteem preventing one from falling into depression or anxiety. It has also shown to make a person with an active lifestyle live longer than a person who does not.
The best exercise plan should have cardiovascular and weight training exercises. This helps burn calories and increase the muscle to fat ratio that will increase ones’ metabolism and make one either gain or lose weight.
A person who has never worked out before should do it gradually. Doing it too much for the first time can make one pull a muscle or have an injury making it worse. Great endurance will not happen in a day but, doing it repeatedly will surely be good to a person.
Focusing on a certain part of the body can help improve that body part . A good example is going to the gym and doing a workout more often in a specific area such as the abs can develop a tone and defined six pack.
But beauty is not only about having muscles which is what people can see. It is also about enhancing the beauty within.
Here are some things you can do every day to stay beautiful and healthy;
1. Reading books and other reading material more often keeps the mind sharp and just like working out keeps the body in shape.
2. Since work can produce stress. You can reduce this by taking the time out to do something special like lying in a hot tub, going out with friends, shopping or watching a movie. Studies have shown that certain fun activities are stress relievers.
3. Pollution is something people cannot control given the size of the problem. When going out, it is best to put some form of protection such as beauty products that have antioxidants that protect the skin from damage. There are also other beauty products available and choosing the right one with the help of a dermatologist can help.
4. Another way to stay healthy is to give up some vices. Most people smoke and drink. Smoking has proven to cause lung cancer and other diseases as well complications for women giving birth. Excessive drinking has also shown to be harmful to the body.
5. For people who do not smoke, it is best to stay away from people who do, since studies have shown that nonsmokers are also at risk of developing cancer due to inhaling secondary smoke.
6. Lastly, it is best to always start the day with a positive outlook. Just as studies have shown that exercise makes a person feel happier, smiling produces the same effect. A smile can do a lot and it is contagious in a positive sense. It brightens the day of not only you but others as well.